- Virtually Maintenance Free
- A Rated uPVC DOORs
- Veka Top Quality
- High Security
- Noise Reduction
COMPOSITE DOORS – pATIO DOORS – UPvc DOORS – BI-FOLDING DOORS
McAdam Quality Windows and Doors Ltd – Doors – A Prestigious Welcome
Your front door is the first part of the home to greet any visitors, so you naturally want it to make the best impression. With residential composite doors, you can have an entrance way that not only shows a stylish welcome, but also keeps all the heat in and the elements out.
As with any McAdam Quality Windows & Doors Ltd installation you would be confident in your home’s security, knowing that advanced locking mechanisms are included as standard in every Door. Modern manufacturing also means that you have a wider range of door styles than ever. You can choose from brilliant white composite doors, a variety of woodgrains or even coloured composite doors to suit any building style. You can also choose the finishing touch with a variety of glazing options to suit you.
From stylish composite doors front doors to the huge variety of conventional residential doors, the potential has never been greater for technically advanced doors made popular by modern materials.
McAdam Quality Windows & Doors Ltd offers a range of Double glazed Front Doors and Composite Front doors with galvanised steel reinforcements. These can be inward or outward opening and are available in single and double sidelight and fanlight combinations. Choose from white, woodgrain or a range of coloured variants.
Strong and secure, they are also very simple to maintain requiring only an occasional wipe with warm soapy water.
Composite Door Features
The VEKA Composite Door offers all the good looks of timber, with none of the drawbacks. These doors will not rot, split, warp or crack and never need repainting. The superior quality GRP faced residential doors are built to last with a durable GRP skin mounted onto a rigid structural frame and filled under pressure with high-performance thermal foam. The doors are edge banded for a total weatherproof seal.
Why buy VEKA doors?
- Looks and feels just like timber – The VEKA Composite Door comes with a grain effect that is indistinguishable from the real thing. Designs to suit any home – With literally thousands of design, colour, glazing and hardware options your door can be as unique as you are, because you design it.
- Fully framed – All our doors are installed fully framed which means that if you choose a woodgrain design you can have a perfectly matching frame.
- Safe and secure – The door provides a solid protective barrier between you and the outside world. It will keep out driving wind and rain, ambient noise and unwanted visitors. With crime a constant worry in today’s changing world, it’s reassuring to know that your technically advanced door is on guard 365 days a year. Unlike many other types of cylinder locked doors that are susceptible to bumping (a quick and simple means of opening a typical cylinder lock) VEKA doors use the traditional and safe mortice-type lock providing a dependable level of security.
- Quality Hardware – This ensures that your door will stand up to the rigours of a lifetime of knocks and bangs that can cause a heavy timber door to drop.
- Environmentally friendly – VEKA has used the science of new material technology to produce a door that will outlast and offer better thermal efficiency than most conventional timber doors so you will need fewer replacements throughout the life of your home.
Ten Year Guarantee – All VEKA Composite Doors carry a ten year performance guarantee for total reassurance.
U-Value – Every style within the wide range of VEKA Composite Doors can achieve a U value of 1.6 in accordance with the recently announced changes to Building Regulations, with many styles achieving an impressive U value of just 1.0.